Covid Health and Safety
Up to Date Important Info
At Lushious Luxuries we are doing everything in our power to be Covid Safe! We have added new procedures and protocols in to our day to ensure everyones safety. We know that everyone is wanting to get back to the salon and getting your treatments done. We will continue to update you as and when things change.
- Due to the extra time taken between each appointment we will have reduced appointment availability, so we would recommend booking in advance.
- We will be taking our temperature each morning and will do the same for each client coming in for their appointments.
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment as we may have to ask you to wait outside while we finish cleaning from the previous client.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment, as per guidelines we cannot have people waiting around in the salon during appointments.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK SO WE DON'T HAVE TO ASK. We have face masks available for those who don’t have their own. We will also be wearing a face mask & visor accordingly. If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact us in order to make arrangements for your appointment.
- We will be wearing disposable gloves and aprons which will be changed between clients.
- We have new consultation forms adhering to the governments Covid 19 guidelines which each client will be required to fill in the day before appointments. We ask that you do not fill these in earlier as your situation may have changed before your appointment.
- All appointments must be made via telephone or online in advance. Please ensure that you advise us of everything you will require during your appointment as we will not be able to add extras on during your appointment as we cannot overlap appointments.
- We will be offering water only during appointments to limit the amount of non mask time and face touching.
- We ask that you only use your mobile phone in emergency as this would require repeatedly sanitising your hands after using.
- We are not currently offering walk ins for purchase of retail products and vouchers and would ask that you call/text or send us a message on social media and we can arrange purchase.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell yourself, someone you live with or have been with is showing symptoms that you advise us and we can reschedule your appointment.
We want to take this time to thank you all for your patience and continued support during this time.
Thank you, See you very soon.
Lyndsey, Amanda & Holly