Covid Health and Safety
We have added new procedures and protocols in to our day to ensure everyones safety. We know that everyone is wanting to get back to the salon and getting your treatments done. We are doing everything in our power to be Covid Safe. We will continue to update you as and when things change.
- We have considered all our options and have added an extra £1 charge on to all appointments to cover the extra time taken at appointments to thoroughly clean down all areas before being able to take another client in. This is just a temporary charge and once restrictions are lifted we will no longer require this extra charge.
- Due to the extra time taken between each appointment we will have reduced appointment availability, so we would recommend booking in advance.
- We will be taking our temperature each morning and will do the same for each client coming in for their appointments.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment and come on time, as per guidelines we cannot have people waiting around in the salon during appointments.
- We have face masks available for those who don’t have their own. We will also be wearing a face mask/visor accordingly.
- We will be wearing disposable gloves and aprons which will be changed between clients.
- We have new consultation forms adhering to the governments Covid 19 guidelines which each client will be required to fill in for appointments.
- All appointments must be made via telephone or online in advance. Please ensure that you advise us of everything you will require during your appointment as we will not be able to add extras on during your appointment as we cannot overlap appointments.
- We will be offering bottles of water during appointments only but hope restrictions will be able to be lifted soon so that we can go back to offering our teas and coffees.
- We ask that you only use your mobile phone in emergency as this would require repeatedly sanitising your hands after using.
- We are not currently offering walk ins for purchase of retail products and vouchers and would ask that you call/text or send us a message on social media and we can arrange purchase.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell yourself, someone you live with or have been with is showing symptoms that you advise us and we can reschedule your appointment.
We hope that all of these steps are temporary and we will be able to get back to normal service soon. In the meantime we would like to take the time to thank you all for your patience and welcome you back.
We are looking forward to sharing some exciting things. We have added a second private treatment room which we cannot wait for you to come and check out. We also have some fab new treatments that will be launched very soon and are expanding our retail range.
Thank you, See you very soon.
Lyndsey and Amanda
APRIL 2020 COVID-19 CLOSURE UPDATE
Thank you to all our customers for your ongoing loyalty and messages of support. This is such an unknown time for all of us and we are so very grateful for the kind words from everyone.
As you are aware the current situation is that no one knows when the lockdown will be over. So unfortunately we cannot plan for the coming months. However we are hoping that in the coming weeks we will get a better idea of how long this lockdown will last for.
We are missing all of our clients and hope that you are all keeping well. We have great things planned for our return and cannot wait to share those with you. We are still selling vouchers to those who wish to purchase for when we reopen. For every £20 voucher purchased we are adding £5 on top. Email or text us for more information on how to purchase that.
For all our nail clients we will also be adding an IBX repair treatment to their first two nail appointments as we are very aware that they will need some TLC by that stage.
We will be active over on our Facebook and Instagram pages if you would like to follow us there and keep up to date with what we are up to and what we are talking about.
I hope you are all safe and well. Please Stay Safe and Stay Strong. For now I will say once more Thank you for your loyalty over the years and we look forward to getting back to seeing you all.
Love and hugs,
Lyndsey, Amanda and Holly